Monday, July 19, 2010

Life is Good!

I'm not terribly consistent with the blog thing! definitley not a daily blogger so twice a week will be my goal!!

It'a hard to blog when your out enjoying life so much and I definitley am enjoying the sun and warm weather that has finally kicked in in San Diego. It's safe to say that extended dreary weather actually affects my mood and that the sun can put a smile on my face quickly.
There's something about the ocean that instantly calms my spirit.
When the sun with it's blazing yellows, oranges and magentas sinks in to to the pacific ocean all is well with the world.
The sun , the warmth, the colors the smells and textures of summer are all God's gifts and I am ever so grateful for them all! They remind me of His power, His Sovierenty, His blessing and provision and the depth of His love for me!
Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment