Sunday, June 20, 2010

Celebrate Life!

We're all pretty good about celebrating the big events in our lives.. Birthdays, Anniversaries, Graduations etc...and they should be celebrated over and over as they are snapshots of God's goodness and blessing in our lives!.



In the midst of the celebrations the were some moments that I choose to relish and will continue to celebrate each day!



...The articulate grace with which my eldest daughter expresses herself and the heartfelt prayer that she wrote for her grandparents in honor of 50 years of marriage !



...the contagious, spontaneous laughter that erupts whenever Alyssa responds with one of her quick witted remarks!





...the immovable, unchangeable truth that God is always present and sometimes He holds my hand as I walk through difficult moments..and sometimes He picks me up and embraces me and there is no doubt the He loves me more than I will ever deserve!



...The hope that He makes beauty from ashes and He has brought someone very special for my brother in law to journey through life with.



...Sitting next to my Dad in church (for the first time in my life)!!!!!!!!!!





I celebrate each new day! His mercies are new every morning and there is more to celebrate about each day than there are hours in the day!



What do you celebrate today!

No comments:

Post a Comment